My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I'm a simple woman with a complex mind and here is where I express my weird and sometimes unusual but always thought provoking random ramblings. Hope you enjoy em, and if you dont -shrugs- sucks to be you ^_^

May 17, 2010

My Love Letter

~Now Playing "Love" Musiq Soulchild ~

Dear Love:

You and I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, so allow me to introduce myself. My name is Broken Hearted. You would think that in almost 24 years that you and I would have crossed paths at least once, even if only for a minute but alas you continue to evade me and play cat and mouse games with my life. Every time you and I potentially have a date to meet you leave me empty, alone and hurting. Remember when we were supposed to meet when I was 19? You stood me up and left me out to dry, never being able to experience the great feeling that is you. Oh and then there was that time recently. You and I had a date with destiny but instead you sent your dark twin hate and he filled me up to the brim with his being. He still swims in my soul on a daily basis. Swan diving in and out of my heart, dirtying it up and making it dark, unfeeling and cold. His poison invading my veins and turning me into one of his bitter, spiteful minions. But don't worry, I still have a small piece left that I am saving just for you. I'm just wondering as to when you will come and claim it. I would like to feel that warmth that is you, get to know you and bask in your glow. Judging from your resume throughout the years your power has caused wars, united people and created eternal soul linking connections. I want to witness such greatness once in my life. Your references speak very highly of you, though they warn me of the pain that you may also bring into my life. But I know that it will be worth it in the end to experience that pure feeling called LOVE. To be LOVED by another who is my family my friend my lover, and my other half. LOVED unconditionally, because and despite of my faults. LOVE that brings with it knowledge of worldly things. LOVE that will last in the universe even after our bodies are returned to the earth. LOVE that can only have been a gift from GOD and lift you to the heavens. LOVE that feels as if you are being kissed by the lord himself every time you look upon the face of your beloved. LOVE that embraces me like a mother does her child and nourishes me while I flourish under its glow like a rose in the sun. Yes, I would like to experience this in my lifetime. I dont know if you are saving me for a special occasion but I will continue to wait patiently for our date. I will watch as time flies by and fight off your twin as much as possible for he is hungry for that last bit of heart that I have saved for you. But I dont know how long I can last.


Sincerely

B. Hearted

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting letter...
You think LOVE will ever read it?

I hope he does.

May 18, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home