My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I'm a simple woman with a complex mind and here is where I express my weird and sometimes unusual but always thought provoking random ramblings. Hope you enjoy em, and if you dont -shrugs- sucks to be you ^_^

May 17, 2010

John Doe


"Shit, we gotta stop"
(But his body's so damn hot)
"What if we get caught?"
(Mmmm why are his lips so soft?)
"Damn I gotta get outta here"
(Yeah baby pull my hair...touch me right there)
"No, what about my man?"
(Shit, he can probably do it better than that nigga can)
He looks me deep in my eyes
"If you tell me to stop, I will"
I reach down for more than just a feel
A smirk comes across his strong chiseled face
As he slides his key right into place
Unlocking the passion I had lacked
Moaning I arch my back
All I can say is "Damn, damn, DAMN!"
(what about my man?)
"Yeah Daddy just like that"
(He's always callin me fat)
"MMMM shit hit it harder"
(Tellin me I should be smarter)
"Yes, yes! Thats it!"
(That nigga never licked ma clit)
"Yeah baby you hittin it just right"
(He's always out fuckin different bitches every night...)

John Doe fucks me right
John Doe makes me feel higher than a kite
He does what the fuck my man wont do
Hell John Doe might even be you
My man's out every night creepin
Comin in the house thinkin I'm sleepin
Little does he know
I was just fucked by John Doe
Had me up in the shower
Buried his nose in my flower
Screams gettin louder and louder
Yeah John Doe is the nigga that sneaks up on you
Makin you notice the shit ya man dont do
Slips you the mandingo dick
and hell thats it!
When ya man finally notice
You tell him its too late to focus
Yeah John Doe'll do what ya man wont do
Shit is John Doe you?

1 Comments:

Blogger PicassoThoughts said...

well damn didnt kno u wrote poetry

May 17, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home