My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I'm a simple woman with a complex mind and here is where I express my weird and sometimes unusual but always thought provoking random ramblings. Hope you enjoy em, and if you dont -shrugs- sucks to be you ^_^

May 17, 2010

Happiness Begin

Drowning in my own damn sorrows/why does every poem seem like there is no tomorrow?/so tired of being used/so done wit being confused/emerging from the ashes of my fucked up existence/I keep goin at it wit a savage's persistence/yet my goal is not met/the struggle aint over yet/
Seemingly nobody gives a fuck what happens to the girl surrounded by those dark clouds/smile at her pretty face, ignore the frustrated sounds/that emit from her thick pink lips/her words coming out as sighs and a hiss/
I try and fight with a small tight fist/I refuse to let my life just be like this/depression as a best friend/praying for an end/used as a man's toy/every encounter with a so called man who is really a boy/false hopes leading to a torn soul/no I refuse to let my heart become ice cold/never thumping to a rhythmic beat/refuse to let one more tear slide down this chubby cheek/purging myself from all that brings me down/no longer will I be the fuckin clown/or shall I walk around with a frown/no my head shall be held high with a crown/of satisfaction...determination...success/and most importantly happiness/I cry out YES! YES!/as I make my journey to the heavens where I will shine like a diamond in the sky/the sorrow and pain no longer in my chocolate brown eyes/staring down at all those who doubted my ability/and those who hated on me/who tried to drag me down into the depths of hell/yessssss can you hear my yell?/my shouts shall make the earth quiver/my tears once flowed like a river/now tear ducts are dried up like a man in the Sahara desert/No, I will not be hurt/this will be the end/the end of all struggle and here I shall transcend/into a feeling of bliss/I can now look at you and say Fuck you...I don't need this/cause this is the end/so shit...let the happiness begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home