My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I'm a simple woman with a complex mind and here is where I express my weird and sometimes unusual but always thought provoking random ramblings. Hope you enjoy em, and if you dont -shrugs- sucks to be you ^_^

May 17, 2010

A Poetic Mind

A poetic mind is one that is free/smile down upon me/as I go through
this journey/bless me with your rays of love surround me/with it send me
into bliss/with your honeysuckle kiss/bless me with the vision to see
from within/show me where to begin/help release me from every sin/make
me forget all the times when/I went against what I was told/forget that
my soul was sold/help me regain my life/take away the pain caused by
this knife/lunged in my heart dripping with the devil's serum/I admit I
once was a whore in his herum/but now I am free/a poetic mind is what I
yearn to be/my soul won back in a slavery auction/but I take it back
with much precaution/will it betray the owner that let it go?/will the
scars of my abandonment show?/or will it finally glow?/soar beyond the
heavens/appear to be benevolent/hold the knowledge I need/to finally be
all that I was destined to be/achieve what I always knew I could
achieve/live out that dream I once dreamnt/allow my life to be full of
content/and much happiness/I say yes/yes my soul shall be the key/the
key to have a poetic mind/a mind that is free/a mind that is blessed by
the divine/a mind that will allow me to shine/yes I know now that
everything will be fine/I now have a poetic mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home