My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I'm a simple woman with a complex mind and here is where I express my weird and sometimes unusual but always thought provoking random ramblings. Hope you enjoy em, and if you dont -shrugs- sucks to be you ^_^

May 20, 2010

Poetic Liez

Poetry in Motion
His sexy lips spoke words of devotion
But his chocolate brown eyes told the deception of his soul
Hands that provide a caressing touch
Body vibrating with great lust
In his mind replays our last night
Smirking at the memory
As I groaned "Yeah papi hit it right"
Folding my body with perfect symmetry
Positions continuously changed
On top and below, pick up my leg,
Body shakin as if I'm insane
Ignoring me as I continuously beg
"Papi, no I cant take no more."
Flip me over and hold me down
Yes, I know whats in store
As ya gyrations go round and round
Hips dipping low and deep
that sensational tingling begins at the toes and starts to creep
"Sí amo como siente...i love how it feels"
Grabbing my hair
Pushing till you touch that spot
voice coming out in a hiss
"I'm almost there"
One soul sucking kiss
one final thrust
listen to me as I scream and cuss
tears roll down my face
as desperate fingers grip the sheet
So good that I lie in place
So good that I almost forget that you cheat


Body movement is poetry in motion
Lips release words of devotion
Eyes that reveal the sad truth
that I never shoulda trusted you
Blinded by the Big "O"
That I always received
I never saw that I was being deceived


Poetic liez
Are what brings tears to these eyes
Poetic liez
Are what makes me ask why
Poetic liez
that keeps me on my back
and mind off track
Never being able to stay true to my goodbye
Poetic liez is what I actually yearn to hear
Because they feed into my delusion
that we have a sacred union
untarnished by your adultery
Yes, yes tell them to me
Let me hear your poetic liez
Ignore the tears that comes to my eyes
Whisper them into my ear
Though I know you are not what you appear
No, you have never been sincere
But you tell me what I want to hear
Feed into my sad fairy tale
Cause I only want that happy ending
Forget the mixed messages that you seem to be sending
Since we're both just pretending
No you are not my Knight in shining armor
Just a typical male
A serpents charmer
Make me forget your poetic liez
With each deep stroke
Make me forget the pain that they evoke
As I claw at your back
They drift away with satisfied sighs
I forget the sincerity that you lack
The promises that were broken
The false "I love you"'s spoken
All to keep me in your bed
and fucks with my head
But all is forgotten because of those liez

1 Comments:

Blogger PicassoThoughts said...

well damn if this shit aint deep

May 20, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home