My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I'm a simple woman with a complex mind and here is where I express my weird and sometimes unusual but always thought provoking random ramblings. Hope you enjoy em, and if you dont -shrugs- sucks to be you ^_^

May 20, 2010

Sin

Forgive me for I have sinned
The lies that were told
And deception that was shown
Broke the heart
Of the one I loved
Forgive me
For I have sinned
I don’t even know where to begin
I say sorry to you
Since you deserved better
I destroyed your dream
Because I wasn’t what I seemed
I apologize
For not wanting to realize
The pain I put you through
Now it’s too late
A bullet was my fate
I walk through heaven’s gate
Having to say goodbye to you
The only true love I ever knew
Forgive me
For I have sinned
By not listening
To all you told
For being so bold
It hurts my soul
Cause I know what I’m missing
Never to be with you again
That is the true sin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home