My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I'm a simple woman with a complex mind and here is where I express my weird and sometimes unusual but always thought provoking random ramblings. Hope you enjoy em, and if you dont -shrugs- sucks to be you ^_^

May 21, 2010

Confessions of a Demented Soul

Please be advised that many of my poems were written when I was going through a very dark time in my life...they express the pain, despair and uncertainty I felt and sometimes continue to feel...and some of them are just poems that my crazy mind thought of lol so dont take all of em literal. K? Thanks...

I have a confession/My bestfriend is DEPRESSION/But why try to explain?/Yall dont see that I'm INSANE/Claiming that you understand/Everything will be fine/But these pains are all MINE/You cant hold my hand/And make everything all right/I'm a tortured soul/that dies every night/My heart so COLD/Broken by so many before/It's hard to ignore/the pain I hide in my eyes/My laughter solidies my lies/When I say yeah I'm OKAY/Shit what am I supposed to say?/I feel like SHIT/Is this really it?/ Or is there more to come?/ What the FUCK happened to life being FUN?/ PAIN and DESPAIR.../you act like you truly CARE/ that I'm DEAD inside/ that i really just wanna HIDE/TRAPPED in a dark place/Lord dont let them see my face/my ANGUISH and tears/Please hide these damn FEARS/Take me away/before I do it on my OWN/I am all ALONE/ yet surrounded by so many who CLAIM to care/But I cant feel it/ Dont see it/ DROWNING in my sorrow/ I dont pray for tomorrow/True my pain cant compare/To those hurting more/ But this comes from the CORE/It's ROTTEN and DEAD/But yall dont hear what I said,/my words LOST in meaning/by the niggas who are feening/the bitches who are HATING/no, yall dont see me fading/away into NOTHING but dust/YES I AM NUTS/but you cant see it can you?/dont understand what I do/saying DANIELLE is okay/dont LISTEN to the FUNNY things she say/but i have a CONFESSION/my best friend is DEPRESSION/I LAUGH at you TRYING to understand/LET GO OF MY FUCKING HAND/and allow me to fall/ DEEP into my ABYSS/In this picture there's something WRONG/ it was there all along/ something you MISSED/please OPEN YOUR EYES/and REALIZE I'm not really there/PLEASE DONT ACT like you care/I was NEVER really here/ABANDONED and pushed to the edge/I'm FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD/and I wish I was DEAD...TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger PicassoThoughts said...

i relate

May 21, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home